These are the steps to take if you would like to schedule a session with me:
- Reach out to me via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Give me a little sense of your concerns. Leave your phone number.
- I will get back to you by email or phone (usually within 24 hours, not including weekends).
- Free initial consultation – We will chat (for about 15 minutes), and in our conversation can determine if scheduling an initial appointment with me is the right way to go.
- At this stage, I will get a sense of what you are looking for, and will share with you more about the way I work. If it seems like it might be a good fit, we can go from there.
- We will schedule an initial appointment. I will email you my intake documents, which includes a client information questionnaire, informed consent documents, and signature pages.
- Please scan and return documents 48 hours before our first session. If you have any questions about the documents, don’t worry – we will discuss everything at the initial appointment.